Tuesday 9 April 2013

Who I would want my film distributed by..

The distribution company I would like to distribute my film is the company Momentum Pictures. The reason I have chosen this distribution company is because they are one of the leading independent motion picture distributors in the UK and Ireland. They are known for releasing twenty theatrical pictures a year. They were founded in 1996 and in January 2013 they became partners with Entertainment One.
They are known for releasing a fair few horror/thriller films within the past few years. Titles such as Twilight which is a romantic fantasy film released in 2008, which involve vampires. Sinister is supernatural horror film which was released in 2012. The recently released the American Science Fiction Horror film called Dark Skies. Momentum Pictures have had some successful released films such as the Oscar released film The Kings Speech, Let The Right One In, The Illusionist and Defiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment